Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Look Of The Day: November 18th 2015 #26


Hair: TRUTH. Electra- Black and Whites
Head: LOGO Alex
Skin: DeeTalez- Marie (-NEW! for Mix @ Mainstore-)
Eyes: IKON Sovereign Eyes- Coffee
Septum: MONS/ Mesh Septum Ring- Style 4
Body: Belleza- Isis Body
Ring:  Zombie Suicide :Z.S: Razor Lolly Thrift Shop. TY <3 
Choker: AMITOMO. choker #2
Shirt: {CP} Chemical Princess Jess Top (-NEW! @ Mainstore-) TY <3
Skirt: Blueberry Harlow- Black (-NEW! @ Mainstore-)
Shoes: REIGN Combat Boots- Black
My Little Kitty: +Half-Deer+ Cozy Cats (if I fits, I sits) Calico @ Collabor88
 
 
 
What is uppppp guys!! Thank you for dropping by my blog!! Today I may or may not have woken up on the wrong side of the bed! LOL! but I put together this post. I saw that Chemical Princess dropped a new top at her mainstore and had to get my hands on it! She has fitted mesh options, plus standard sizes... although theyre not fitted for any particular body, they're still easy to alpha out to fit your Belleza, Maitreya and Slink bodies. Also Zombie Suicide has items up at Thrift Shop right now that I suggest you go grab, like this brutal asf ring pop with razors. Def a statement piece... nobody gonna wanna mess with me!! And... ofc, I got a fat cat in a box. Cause... fat cats in boxes make me happy. Half Deer has this exact cat plus... I dunno... like 10 different options to chose from so that they can all be friends. Big fat cats in too small of boxes. HAHAHA! I love it. Anyways! Thank you go again for dropping by my blog! Without you guys... I'd probably... well.. I dunno... talk to myself. Get crazy. I dunno. But I appreciate you guys!! 
 
Chanti


No comments:

Post a Comment